wridanoju
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for WriDaNoJu (Write a Damn Novel in June).

You are not connected. Please login or register

2013 about to get under way!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12013 about to get under way!  Empty 2013 about to get under way! Thu May 30, 2013 4:51 pm

tmgray

tmgray

Sooo....who do we have this year for WriDaNoJu? Announce yourself and your writerly intentions!

22013 about to get under way!  Empty Re: 2013 about to get under way! Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:36 am

CaptainLepidus

It's nice to see this place is still active. I'm going to give novel writing my first shot this month and see how it goes. I'm tempted to do a political thriller set in the near future, but I'm not very good at plotting.

I'm still trying to figure out what story I want to tell. Hopefully I'll have something by the end of today so that I can begin writing.

32013 about to get under way!  Empty Re: 2013 about to get under way! Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:38 am

tmgray

tmgray

Best of luck! Yes, the site is still active, but this year, all the mods got wrapped up in different schedules, so we're now behind on EVERYTHING (including our own plotting!) pale

42013 about to get under way!  Empty Re: 2013 about to get under way! Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:40 pm

marielaurent2223

marielaurent2223

I will be writing a dark romantic vampire tale this year. I am happy to be back on here though. Smile

52013 about to get under way!  Empty Re: 2013 about to get under way! Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:42 pm

tmgray

tmgray

Nice to have you back too, marielaurent! Good luck on your novel..sounds like a good one!

62013 about to get under way!  Empty Re: 2013 about to get under way! Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:42 pm

Bobo The Bard

Hey, Bobo The Bard here. Short version intro: science fiction/fantasy writer, never finished anything (ever), can't outline to save my life, and just coming out of a huge writing slump. This month, I will be working on whatever decides to bite me, because I'm done chasing bunnies. I will also be trying to learn how to outline, and working on my two biggest hydras, Deus Ex Machina and Dark Arcana, as well as a few other, smaller projects.

I'd say that my goal this month is to stay sane, but it's a bit late for that. affraid

Anyway, so I might randomly pop up now and then. ^^_

72013 about to get under way!  Empty Re: 2013 about to get under way! Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:05 pm

CaptainLepidus

So it looks like my novel will be a story about angels and demons. I'm not really sure where I'm going with it at the moment. On the other hand, I'm already pretty far behind my quota and if this keeps up I won't finish in time. Still, I'll do my best.

Nice to see a few other participants Smile

82013 about to get under way!  Empty Re: 2013 about to get under way! Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:09 pm

tmgray

tmgray

Welcome, welcome CaptainLepidus & Bobo the Bard! Great to see you here. I am soooo glad to see we have people trickling in! The other mods and I sorta, kinda didn't get set up in time and June snuck up on us! Like you, CL, I'm not exactly on quota either. We have an entire month with our stories and are only 3 days in!

92013 about to get under way!  Empty Re: 2013 about to get under way! Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:08 pm

Bobo The Bard

Ha, I know what that's like! I'm the mod/admin of a couple of empty wrimo forums too, and my work schedule ALWAYS gets in the way of month-dates, so that the setup date goes by faster than I can blink! This month is a bit of a vacation for me...I'm letting someone ELSE do the modding/admining! Twisted Evil

Er, not sure where to ask this, but is there usually a section here where you make progress threads, and the like, specifically for writing and discussion? Or do we just do it in general chat? Just trying to figure out how this site works. Where do people generally hang out?

102013 about to get under way!  Empty Re: 2013 about to get under way! Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:12 pm

tmgray

tmgray

Last year we did the daily updates under Table Chat. We had one for each day, but it became a bit tangled due to having overseas writers who were 'a day ahead'. Anyone can post whatever they'd like under Table Chat, though we ask that self-promo, writing snippet and critique/feedback be put in the appropriate forums.

We're pretty laid back, so if we feel something would be better suited to a different forum, we'll let you know.

112013 about to get under way!  Empty Re: 2013 about to get under way! Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:07 am

SianaBlackwood

SianaBlackwood

Hi, everyone. I don't really know what I'm doing this month. Maybe I should start working from the 15th to the 15th to get away from all those things that seem to happen at the end of the month.

Anyway, my current goal is to come up with a plan for a a bunny that's been bothering me since it popped up some time in March or April. It's sci-fi/fantasy and has a villain everyone loves and a hero who's acting like a villain.

http://sb.siasan.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum