The official forum for WriDaNoJu (Write a Damn Novel in June).

You are not connected. Please login or register

Music! Let's hear it!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Music! Let's hear it! Empty Music! Let's hear it! on Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:22 pm

So, what is everyone listening to this month? This can either be a writing/story-specific playlist, or just whatever you happen to be listening to at the time. Recommendations, or wreck-omendations? Put 'em here! :-)

Me:
Altered State [Album] By TesseracT - excellent slightly jazzy progressive metal album, if you like djent!

I was going to post a link to the entire album here, but it won't let new members post any videos or links. Anyway, if anyone's interested, it's up on youtube.

View user profile

2Music! Let's hear it! Empty Re: Music! Let's hear it! on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:17 am

I'm listening to Black Majesty, which is Australian power metal.

Youtube recommendation: 'Guardian' from their album Sands of Time.

View user profile http://sb.siasan.com/

3Music! Let's hear it! Empty Re: Music! Let's hear it! on Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:31 pm

I've been listening to The Hobbit soundtrack. The sweeping music is great for me!

View user profile

4Music! Let's hear it! Empty Re: Music! Let's hear it! on Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:13 am

Kamelot's album Ghost Opera...

...and suddenly remembering that in a previous incarnation, my MC claimed 'love you to death' as his theme song.

View user profile http://sb.siasan.com/

5Music! Let's hear it! Empty Re: Music! Let's hear it! on Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:50 am

Viva Emptiness [Album] By Katatonia

Soothing melodic metal, perfect for relaxing while trying to take an afternoon nap after a long "day" at work.

View user profile

6Music! Let's hear it! Empty Re: Music! Let's hear it! on Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:23 am

Sound of Madness by Shinedown is what i am listening to at the moment.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum