The official forum for WriDaNoJu (Write a Damn Novel in June).

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bobo The Bard's Thread: An Endless Cacophony

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Bobo The Bard's Thread: An Endless Cacophony on Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:35 pm

Hey, guys. Here is where I will post random updates on my writing progress. Some risk of ranting, so tread carefully! Here thar be PLOT HYDRAS.

Ahem.

Woo hoo! I just started free writing, and ended up writing 1256 words! ^_^

*Hugs QUESO bunny*

Ah, yes. The code name for my quack space opera plot bunny (titled Corsets And Laser Guns: An Eldritch Space Opera) is QUESO.

View user profile

2 Crap on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:08 pm

I've been posting a lot of crappy updates on other forums, so I won't spam up the place by repeating it all here.

I think I need to start picking up the pace on writing again. Yes, I know it's not quite July, but I know I'm going to be crazy busy then. The way I see it, since I work full time, I can't always have the luxury of blocking off absolutely everything for a calendar month. I just have to work around it.

I still don't know what I'm working on. Whatever bites, I guess. =P

I am still trying to go through and outline whatever I decide to work on. I have a VERY loose framework for QUESO, my quack space opera. I envision four, maybe five seasons, with between 80-100 episodes total. Oh, and did I mention that QUESO would ideally be a graphic novel/comic? Yeah. It's very visual.

I only wish that I could draw well enough to do it, and that I knew the first thing about writing scripts for graphic novels/comics. As it is, I'm just writing snippet scenes down as and when I think of them. Hopefully by the end of the month I'll have a framework done so that I can write things out of order and still pass off some semblance of credibility as an organized writer. XD

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum